Verti Group International / SEO Seattle® is happy to introduce our newest addition to VGI’s list of SEO services…
Free SEO Video Review of Your Website
VGI SEO is now providing our prospective clients with a video detailing the exact steps taken by our in-house experts in the analysis of their website/domain.
We refer to this as “Open Source SEO”
Many of the VGI SEO Video Reviews are to be narrated by our own chief of SEO, David S. Freid.
David’s vast experience as a leading Seattle SEO is easily verified when referencing sites such as the BBB or even David’s own personal LinkedIn page.
Prospective clients will now watch as David explains the details of our SEO analysis and the exact methods of SEO we recommend.
We do have a few restrictions for our delivery of a “Free” VGI SEO Video Review.
- Too often we find the budgets set by website owners to support an ongoing SEO campaign to fall short. For the benefit of all, VGI must determine first, that a prospective client’s budget will support the correct SEO needed.
- Owners of multiple sites qualify for only one “SEO REVIEW VIDEO” which is intended only to build trust in our Seattle SEO Company and the methods of SEO which are used by our veteran VGI SEO Experts.
- We reserve the right to turn away those seeking SEO for sites which are linked to subjects not supported by Verti Group International / SEO Seattle®. (i.e. adult content, MLM, Copyrighted material, etc.)
Reasons for Verti Group International / SEO Seattle® DECISION to include a video of our findings are equally worth mentioning.
- As we see it. SEO is “Open Source”. If for example you are part of the online community which adheres to the “Google Guidelines”, then you already have access to the same “SEO Guidelines” followed by most any leading SEO Agency.
- The video can also prove useful to both VGI and our client whenever a method of SEO is challenged by another. Usually such challenges of SEO are found linked to a competing SEO agency or other of a client’s third party online associations.